We’re looking for a Dean of Metric Academy - Lead Contributor of Education to join the Metrics DAO team! This individual will help develop the catalog of programs and courses that Metrics DAO will create to onboard and upskill the next wave of analysts to deliver against our DAO targets.
You’ll work closely with growth, product operations, and DAO leadership to execute against our strategy and roadmap to scale pathways through educational offerings to ensure we can deliver the highest quality outputs to our partners and community.
Metrics DAO is a community of Web3 data analysts who provide other DAOs with on-demand data insights and tooling. Our 3 step process allows us to tap hundreds of talented analysts with the speed and flexibility this space needs to succeed. Anyone can take part in our analytics bounty programs, sourcing questions, answering them or reviewing others'. Our focus as a community is on knowledge sharing and mentorship so that anyone can grow as a Web3 data analyst!
- Own the development of the Metrics Academy course catalog, programs and courses with the focus on onboarding quality service providers to deliver against client’s expectations on analytics requests.
- Lead cross-functional educational initiatives between growth, product operations, and core team that test new ways to accelerate growth through iterative MVP experimentation and bring effective tests to scale.
- Work with growth, product operations & DAO leaders to develop a growth roadmap, balancing long-term vision against near-term KPIs and targets that deliver immediate and sustainable growth.
- Individual with a background in traditional or alternative education, growth product marketing, or
- Has experience creating and scaling products, services, and teams to delivery against targets
- Proven track record of project management experience showing Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong track record of successfully identifying validating & implementing growth initiatives
- Strategic & analytical operator that can define the right initiatives & priorities in
ambiguous & fast-changing environments
- Proven ability to lead diverse functions & people with excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with product, data analytics,
engineering and finance