MetricsDAO and the MetricsDAO community exist to produce the best analytical outputs in the blockchain data space, at scale. We believe that knowledge sharing and building in public are key for us to produce the best outputs, grow our community of stellar analysts, and stay on top of the latest data trends and tools.
We are constantly adding new courses to offer to our community for free – from how to get started with on-chain analytics, to onboarding for crypto projects we love – so anyone can acquire new skills and level up their on-chain analytics abilities. All of our courses can be accessed async, and some are also offered live, so you can learn with a cohort.
Upcoming Live Cohorts
- February 28th: Web3 Analytics 101 will meet once a week. Sign up here.
In this blockchain analytics course, our web3 data experts will teach SQL and Blockchain concepts, and talk about how to get started on your crypto analytics journey! No prior data analysis or crypto knowledge is required.
- Intro to Algorand, past. Access recording here.
- Intro to Ethereum, past. Access recording here.
- Intro to NEAR, past. Access recording here.
- Intro to DAOs, Thursday February 2nd at 2pm ET. Sign up here.
- Intro to Cosmos, Wednesday February 8th at 12pm ET. Coming soon.
- Intro to Solana, Thursday February 9th at 2pm ET. Coming soon.
All Async Courses
- Web3 Analytics 101: Free access here.
Same content as above but sent to your mailbox so you can follow at your own pace!
- Getting started with Algorand – Free access here.
This course will teach you key features and capabilities of Algorand blockchain, along with its main concepts and technologies such as Algorand Pure Proof of Stake (PPoS) and the Algorand Standard Asset framework (ASA). You will also learn how to create and execute smart contracts and decentralized apps on Algorand, so that you can begin working on innovative DeFi, gaming and NFT projects!
- Getting started with NEAR – Coming soon, sign up here to receive it in your mailbox.
This course will teach you the key features and capabilities of the NEAR Protocol, along with key concepts and technologies such as sharding, NEAR WebAssembly (Wasm), and NEAR Virtual Machine (VM). You will also learn to create and execute smart contracts and dApps on the NEAR Protocol, enabling you to work on exciting projects on NEAR!
- Getting started with Ethereum – Coming soon, sign up here to receive it in your mailbox.
This course will introduce you to key features and capabilities of the Ethereum blockchain, and explore its key concepts and technologies, such as the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and Solidity programming language.